Thursday, January 17, 2013

A New Year and New Beginnings!


I will be heading to Boston to keynote the New England Water Environment Association Annual Conference.  My talk?  “How to See the Invisible and Do the Impossible”.  If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello.  I am only there for Sunday thru Tuesday and then it’s off to Chicago for the WEF Mid-Year planning Meeting.  By the way, I wrote a change order the other day to extend the hours in a single day to about 30.  Haven’t seen it come through approved yet but I am hopeful!  That would surely help me maintain pace with all the commitments I have gathered in the last few months!

Again, apologies all around for the time away.  I am rededicating myself to writing regularly and to reaching out more to maintain active connections to my friends throughout industry and business in general.  If you would like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please follow the link here:


If you need a dynamic speaker at your next conference, Please do not hesitate to contact me.  It is some of the most fulfilling work I do and I would be happy to work with you to get just the right message out to your group or organization.  My press kit can be downloaded via the following link:


I sincerely hope you have a most prosperous 2013 and that your every endeavor reaps positive returns for you!  Excelsior!

No comments:

Post a Comment